Ready or not, school is starting soon at Stony Lane – with it, some important things you need to know!
Important Back-to-School Info:
- Tuesday, August 26th is the first day of school for students!
- Thursday, September 4th is the Back to School BBQ and Playground Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
- 2014 School Supply lists are available here. (If you ordered School Supplies for your child from the PTO, they will be available in your child’s classroom on the first day.)
- Don’t forget to fill out your BCI form & follow the instructions so you will be able to volunteer this year!
- The Stony Lane Elementary School website has great information for parents, which can be found here. (Thanks, Mrs. Lynch!)
- To subscribe to both the PTO Calendar and the SLES Calendars with one click, visit our Calendar page and click the “Google Calendar” button just underneath the calendar. This will enable you to automatically add the events on these calendars to your personal calendar (google, outlook, etc.) so you’ll never miss a thing!
2014-2015 is going to be a great year! We can’t wait to see all our Students and Teachers back at Stony Lane!