PTO POSITIONS AVAILABLE!
If you are interested in joining our motivated team of volunteers, please attend the PTO General Meeting on June 8th at 7pm in the Stony Lane Library.
Open Positions include (Co-)Secretary and Members at Large. Fresh faces and new ideas are welcomed and encouraged.
Voting Items at PTO General Meeting:
1. Dissolve Gallucci Scholarship and establish Lemoi Scholarship.
2. Vote to purchase speakers, projector and other accessories for smart board to be installed. ($1,346)
3. Vote to use funds that were raised for technology ( At Arts & Laugh Night) for general PTO needs.
4. Vote for PTO to cover the costs for End of the Year BBQ (approximately $1,000).
5. Vote to approve changes to the Standing Rules to reflect a “guideline” for the retirement gifts (e.g. $10.00 per years of service).
6. Vote to approve hiring an accountant to audit the books and prep the taxes.
7. Vote to elect new board members:
- Co-Presidents – Janine Patil and Kate Porter
- Vice Presidents – Denise Langfield and Rob Perry
- Treasures – Alisha Harding and Sarah Rosendale
- Secretary – Tiffany Muoio
- Members at Large – Lori McGrady, Amy Naugle, June Simonian, and Kim Blanchette
This is our last PTO meeting of the school year – we hope to see you there!