We have a busy week ahead of us at Stony Lane! Tomorrow (January 25), there will be a bone marrow registry drive at Pell Elementary in Newport. Calix, a first grader at Stony Lane, could be a direct recipient of this drive. See below for more information:
On the calendar this week:
- Monday, January 25: Bone Marrow Drive, Pell Elementary (Newport), 3:30-7:30pm
- Wednesday, January 27: District Spelling Bee, 7pm
- Friday, January 29: Talent Show Auditions (directly after school, 3:45pm)
- Friday, January 29: School Spirit Day- wear blue or Stony Lane spirit wear.
- January 27: last day to send in yearbook booster forms
Mark your calendars for the biggest event of the year! On March 18, Stony Lane PTO will host its second annual comedy fundraiser. We had a lot of positive feedback after last year’s event and are looking forward to another fun (adults only) night! There will be a comedy show, live and silent auctions, appetizers, cash bar and so much more! Click on the following link for more details:
Have a great week!