I hope everyone is staying warm and enjoying the long holiday weekend! Here are some important updates to keep in mind:
- The Thursday morning Healthy Bodies Healthy Minds basketball class will now be open to Grades 2-5.
- Science Fair: If your child is participating in the Science Fair this year and you have not received your display board, please stop by Stony Lane (cafeteria) during regular school hours to get one. Please only take one board per project and sign the sheet stating that you have received your board. Any questions should be directed to the Science Fair Coordinator, Jenn Baierlein, email@example.com.
On the calendar this week:
- Monday, February 15: Presidents’ Day, No School
- Wednesday, February 17: Red Sox registrations due (date extended due to snow days)
- Thursday, February, 18: Pizza Bingo, 6-8pm
- Friday, February 19: (1) 5th Grade Farewell planning meeting, 10am in cafeteria (any interested parents are welcome to attend) (2) school store open during lunch (3) Healthy Bodies Healthy Minds & Stony Lane University registrations due. Payment is due upon registration for HBHM classes only.
Upcoming this month:
- February 22: Kindergarten Time Capsule Project
- February 24: PTO General Meeting, 7pm in the library
- February 26: Science Fair entry forms due
Have a great week!