Are you looking for a convenient way to access delicious veggies from nearby farms? Veggie Box is a subscription to fresh, local produce from RI and MA farms and Stony Lane has just been added as a pickup site!
Information about the program:
- The cost for each box is $25 and payment is made in full for one month at a time.
- There is a $6 annual fee. Farm Fresh accepts most credit cards and EBT/SNAP cards for Veggie Box payment.
- Each box contains 7-9 different types of seasonal produce.
- Along with each box, participants receive an email newsletter packed with recipes and information.
- Boxes will be delivered to Stony Lane bi-weekly on Tuesdays from 1:30pm-3:15pm with the latest pickup by 4pm.*
If you are interested in signing up for this program, click the following link to create an account and select STONY ELEMENTARY as your pickup location. In order for this program to begin we will need a minimum of 10 participants, so the first delivery date you see in the software may not apply. Once the minimum number has been reached, the delivery date will be adjusted and everyone who has signed up will be notified.
For more information on this program, please visit the FarmFreshRI website or contact them by email or phone: veggie email@example.com or (401) 312-4250.
*Colleen Schnack is our coordinator and has kindly offered to email participants when the truck arrives. Please provide her with contact info if interested in receiving notice of delivery. firstname.lastname@example.org