Tickets must be purchased in advance for this event so make sure to send in payment through backpack mail or pay online through our secure payment site. This is an event you don’t want to miss! Make sure to buy your tickets today!
On the calendar this week:
- Monday, February 29: Healthy Bodies Healthy Minds classes begin (through March 3)
- Monday, February 29: Pennies for Patients collections begin (through March 18)*
- Monday, February 29: First Dance Club class (HS senior project)
- Thursday, March 3: Grade 2 bowling field trip
*By now your child should have received a Pennies for Patients flyer through backpack mail. Stony Lane is once again participating in The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society (LLS) Pennies for Patients fundraiser from February 29th- March 18th. This fundraiser helps raise awareness and funds for thousands of children fighting blood cancers. We are asking that everyone (students, faculty, parents, alumni, etc.) at Stony Lane kindly donate their spare change by placing it in their classroom’s collection box- as often as they like- before March 18th. **The top fundraising classroom will win a pizza party!**
Healthy Bodies Healthy Minds Updates:
- Wednesday morning voice class is now open to Kindergarteners, 1st and 2nd graders.
- We have 2 basketball coaches now for the Thursday AM class so we are able to open the class to a few more students.
- Thursday Sign Language still has spots available.
Veggie Box Update:
We need 3 more sign ups to reach our minimum before the Veggie Box Program can start at Stony Lane. We’re hoping to start on March 8th so if you are interested please sign up today! It is simple to sign up and cancel so why not give it a try? Mrs. Schnack (our coordinator) will be on hand to identify and make suggestions on how to prepare the vegetables for those who may want or need guidance.
Boxes will be delivered to Stony Lane bi-weekly on Tuesdays from 1:30pm-3:15pm with the latest pickup by 4pm. Click the following link for more information:
Have a great week!