On the calendar this week:
- May 16-20: PARCC Testing (Grades 3-5) & STAR Assessments Window
- May 17-19: NECAP Science Testing, Grade 4 ONLY
- Monday, May 16: Junie B. Jones Field Trip, Grades 1 & 3 (rescheduled)
- Tuesday, May 17: PTO Meeting in cafeteria, 10am (includes IT updates from Mr. Waterman) & Veggie Box Delivery & Walking Club (weather permitting)
- Thursday, May 19: DMS Orientation, 6:30pm & Walking Club (weather permitting)
Invitations for Mr. Ferrario’s retirement party were emailed last week through Aspen. If you would like to attend, please make sure to RSVP and send in payment by May 27th as tickets will NOT be sold at the door for this event. Here is a link to the invitation:
Have a great week!