Thank you to Bryce C. for sharing his remote controlled drone with us this past Thursday and taking an awesome “2017” school picture for the yearbook!
Healthy Bodies Healthy Minds Update: The Tuesday and Thursday AM Cooking Classes have reached their maximum capacity. The PTO is in the process of contacting the families who are now on the cooking class waiting list. All other HBHM classes still have availability. Forms and payment are due by October 25.
On the calendar this week:
- All week (October 17-21): Book Fair (in the mornings at school and at Harvest Festival)
- Tuesday, October 18: Walking Trail (during recess)
- Thursday, October 20: Walking Trail (during recess) & Open House, 6:30pm (Grades K-2)
- Friday, October 21: Harvest Festival, 5:30-7:30pm **The teachers will be selling homemade cookies to raise funds for Fanconi Anemia/Bone Marrow Transplant for Calix. As we approach the 2 year anniversary of the passing of Ms. Lemoi, we know Ms. Lemoi would be very proud of Stony’s efforts to support Calix!!**
- Sunday, October 23: Pell Bridge Run to support Calix
The Omnikin Assembly on Friday was a success! The students learned how to play Kinball. Click here to see a short video in which Ms. Perkins and Ms. Hitchener demonstrate one of the Kinball relay races that the children were taught.
Have a great week!