Pennies for Patients Information:
Beginning on March 6th, our school will join over 25,000 schools nationwide in the “Pennies for Patients” program. For the next three weeks, we will help children who are sick with blood cancers by collecting coins and putting them in our classroom’s collection box. Our donations will help fund blood cancer research around the world and provide free information and support services to patients and their families.
Stony Lane raised over $1700 last year! Our school goal this year is to raise $2000!
A flyer will be going home in your child’s backpack at the end of this week with more information. Thank you in advance and remember…EVERY PENNY COUNTS!!”😊
On the calendar this week:
- Monday-Friday: Healthy Bodies Healthy Minds (in AM); Stony Lane University (AKA SLU) after school; Pennies for Patients
- Tuesday, March 7: NK Art Show at NK Library (4-7pm)
- Wednesday, March 8: 4th grade Alton Jones Field Trip (8am-8pm); Wee Deliver
- Friday, March 10: 5th grade PE Field Trip (URI North Woods Challenge); School Store; Talent Show Rehearsal
- March 15: PTO General Meeting, 7pm (school library)
- March 16: Pizza Bingo
Have a great week!