Can I get a YEEHAW!?
Thanks to our generous Stony Lane community, our Stony Lane Glows West!
Glow-in-the-Dark Fun Run Program was a huge success!
Here’s a summary “by the numbers”:
· Our PLEDGE PROFIT was $17,534, beating our goal of $17,000
· 61% of our PLEDGES WERE NOT FROM PARENTS (thank you, grandparents and friends!)
· $750 in SPONSORSHIPS were from To the Point Dance Studios, 4ever Green Enviable Lawns, and Tarbox Toyota and Hyundai
· Part of our profit came from CORPORATE MATCHES, so many thanks to those parents who initiated that process with their employers!
· 80% of our STUDENTS REGISTERED on funrun.com
· Of those registered students, 73% of STUDENTS OBTAINED PLEDGES, for a total of 806 PLEDGES
· Students averaged $92.65/PLEDGE
· Students obtained PLEDGES FROM 35 STATES AND 6 COUNTRIES
· Our STUDENTS COMPLETED 9,921 laps with an AVERAGE of 34.8 LAPS/STUDENT!!!
Needless to say, the PTO and Stony Lane Elementary School are incredibly grateful for the students, parents, extended families, friends, and the Stony Lane staff for working so hard to make this program a success. We look forward to working with Stony Lane and parents to provide more enriching programs and resources for our school!
· As a reward for reaching our REGISTRATION GOAL OF 75% – All students will get an extra recess!
· As a reward for reaching our PROFIT GOAL of $17,000 – All students will be treated to a PJs, Popcorn & Movie Day!
· Even though we didn’t quite make our PLEDGES FROM ALL 50 STATES GOAL – Ms. Hitchener is STILL willing to ride around school on a tricycle singing the 50 States song!