Did you know that every Stony Lane parent and guardian is automatically a member of the Stony Lane PTO? Yes, that means you! So here’s what we’re all about:
The Stony Lane PTO is a non-profit organization that exists for charitable, educational and cultural purposes within the meaning of Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, or corresponding section of any federal tax code. Our mission is to foster a cooperative relationship between parents, students and faculty, to support projects and events that benefit the school community, to support and participate in the school’s community service projects, and to raise funds as needed for projects that benefit the school and community.
2015-2016 PTO Goals
- Increase parental participation
- Communicate more effectively with parents and guardians
- Welcome new fun events and fundraising ideas
- Make more voting decisions during general meetings (to empower general members)
- Stay positive, make memories, and have fun!
If you are interested in getting involved or just learning more, please contact StonyLanePTO@gmail.com.