There are so many ways to help the PTO – you are sure to find something to fit your time and talent.
- Volunteer to be a Room Parent: Kids love to see parents in the classroom!
- Be a PTO Coordinator: If you have the time and skills to take a leadership role in the organization.
- Volunteer for a specific event: There are big commitments and little ones based on how much time you have to devote. Sell tickets at an event. Manage the boxtop program. Run a fundraiser. Help in the garden.
- Be an on-call volunteer: Let us know you want to help, and we’ll let you know as needs arise.
We need your support to make this school year great! Please make your donation by completing the Annual Donation Letter and sending it into school, along with your donation, in a sealed envelope labeled “Stony Lane PTO/Annual Gift Campaign”. Donations may also be dropped off at the office at Stony Lane. Thank you for your support!
Your donation may be worth even more – check if your company has a matching gift program!
Annual Donation Letter – 2019-2020
- Attend fundraising events such as our Book Fairs, Talent Show, and Newport Polo Outing
- Sign your student up for a Healthy Body, Healthy Mind class
- Register and participate in free money programs such as Box Tops, Amazon Smile, and Stop N’ Shop’s A+ Program
- Buy and wear our Stony Lane spirit wear